Thursday 11 July 2013

Husband Wants To Divorce Wife Because She Talks Too Much




                                     

 Rasheed Idowu of Olorunsogo area of Ilorin on Monday told an Area Court in the city that he wanted to end his marriage to his wife, Ganiyat, because she was a talkative.

The 45-year-old man told the court that his wife was fond of discussing her family affair with friends and business colleagues.
"My wife cannot keep a secret for a minute; instead she prefers consulting friends for advice," he said.

According to him, the marriage was contracted in 2011 and was yet to produce any child.
"My Lord, I want an end to this marriage since my wife cannot control her tongue for a second," he said.



Ganiyat, however, objected to the prayer of her husband, saying she was still interested in the marriage.

"My husband knows I am the type that shares my problems with others to seek for their opinion; but I am ready to stop that habit in order to please him," she said.
She prayed the court for an adjournment for her to make reconciliatory moves.
 The presiding judge, Ibrahim Abdulkadri, adjourned the case to Aug. 20 for a report of settlement or continuation of hearing.

*Gossipy wives please take note oh*



Culled from one of the dailies

No comments:

Post a Comment